Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Jodha Akbar 27th May Written updates

Jodha Akbar 27th May Written Updates



Scene 1
night continues, jodha gets up from bed, jalal smiles ang get up behind her, he open back lace of her suit, he kisses her back, jodha is blushing, she turns to jalal, and makes him lie down, she lies her head on his chest, jalal pulls down the curtain over bed.
baba chisti prays and says to stop this time here, its good. ruks is enjoying dance of eunuchs, she screams to wives that I know I am not allowed to drink but you all can enjoy as much as you can, you can drink too because today is my winning day, today there is only queen in jalal’s life, marium zamani rukiyya, all chants for her.
adham and sharif are drinking, sharif says jalal had anniversary today with jodha and also gotgood news of becoming g father, its happy day for him, adham laughs, sharif says maham is right, your anger is your enemy. adham says I got injured for jalal, I used to save jalal and get wounds t myself, now his heir will come and we will have to salute to him too, sharif ask him to come in senses, adham says I came in senses now, now I will get my right and throne, sharif says anger burn oneself, calm down and sit. adham says my fire will extinguish once I get throne otherwise I will burn down whole, sharif says then with whom will you celebrate your success, will you ruls graves, have patience. this is not stable of horses but Mughal rule.he says maybe it is girl, adham says if will be boy, he says even then till the time he will understand throne we will get chance, just wait, adham says till when I will wait, I cant now. he leaves. sharif says give some senses to him, he is burning sultanant, what if my jodha burns in it.

Scene 2
in morning, hoshiyar comes to ruks and sees all wives and ruks sleeping, he ask ruks to get up, its not your room, what if anybody see you slepping like this, she gets up and says I didn’t know when I slept, it was good jashn, I want to meet jalal, hoshiyar says should I inform jalal that you are coming, ruks says I can go to his room without permission, I am his special queen now, marium zamani and mother to his child, I will keep close to jalal, he says I will make your hairs, ruks says no need jalal will do it, hoshiyar ask how this happened. ruks says when person is pain, have sorrows then its easy to lure him.
ruks comes out and goes to jalal’s room but soldiers stop her, ruks scolds them saying that I am going to become marium zamani, will you stop me, he says jalal said.. ruks slaps him andsays you will get punished, listen I am special wife and nobody can go in, she goes inside room while soldier tries to stop. ruks comes in room and sees curtain over bed, she removes curtain little and sees jalal and jodha sleeping together with jodha’s head on jalal’s chest, she is shocked to core. her mouth is wide open, she holds curtain tightly and has tears in her eyes. ruks comes out room, she feels like vomiting, she is crying and shaking, some wives comes and ask you here, seems you went to meet jalal, what jalal said, she says he is very happy, they ask what he gifted you, ruks he gifted me unique thing, a very beautiful and unexpected gift that nobody could have ever gave, they ask to show, ruks says its special so I will not make you see, look I have tears inmy eyes with happiness, they says jodha could not even think about gift he gifted o ruks, ruks says yes, I hope he gifts jodha like it too. she leaves in huff.

Scene 3
ruks comes in her room, she recalls what she had seen, she cries miserably, she sys why jalal why jalal why did you do that, why you wanted to have jodha’s arms warmth when I gave you happiness, she recalls how jodha once that are you sure if you tell jalal then he will not look at me and how ruks answered yes and asked her to bow down infront of her so that jalal looks at her, jodha said that okay I am bowing infront of you and in return of that make sure that jalal doesn’t look at her. fb ends. she recalls how maham said that you have to afraid of jodha and make jalal yours. she wipes her tears and start laughing, she calls dasi and says to bring jodha now, tell her I want to meet her. dais goes. ruks smirks.


Scene 4
jodha and jalal are sleeping with jalal holding jodha tightly, jodha wakes up and sees jalal’s hand around her waist, she recalls last night, she takes off his hand and gets up, she is about to go but jalal holds her hand, he says never think that a king is in deep sleep. jalal says kings have weak sleep, jodha says but your wife wanna go to her room, jalal kisses her shoulder and says king doesn’t like that someone goes from his room without his permission, jodha galnces at him and goes from bed, she wears jewelry, jalal says you are ignoring my order, jodha says don’t forget that husband doesn’t give orders to wives but requests them, jalal comes to her smiling, jalal says I am prisoner of your nature, jodha says you are forgetting you removed slavery from rule, your place is not my feet, your place is in my heart, jalal says I am your slave because you love my heart not my position, jodha says let me go, jalal says I request you to stay, jodha says I accept your request, jalal smiles and gets close o her, she blushes, soldier informs that moti wants to meet jodha, jodha says I will comes. she comes out and says to moti that what you did, its not good you disturbed jalal’s leisure time, moti says I k now but ruks want to meet you, she is preganant, jodha says okay I will come. she comes in and wears jewelry, jalal is lying on bed and says what moti said, jodha says I have to go, jalal makes sad face, jodha comes to him on bed and whispers in his ears that ruks called, I will come after meeting her, jalal smiles broadly.

PRECEP- ruks says to jodha that look my feet are swelled, its paining, can you please massage them. jodha is stunned and confused.

No comments: